ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: veryfing node existance
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:25:41 GMT
Hi Jan,

The <then> element has been dropped in the final  in BPEL 2.0 (c.f. issue
237), so the syntax of the <if> statement should be:

<bpel:if>
    <bpel:condition> ... <bpel:condition>
    activity
</bpel:if>

Looks like we need to update a few test cases that still use BPEL 2.0 draft
syntax, so thanks for bringing this up!

cheers,
alex