ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: INTALIO Tempo
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 06:53:14 GMT
Hi Anup,

The Tempo components vary from webapps (.war) to Axis2 services (.aar) to
XPL scripts (.xpl) and some .jars thrown in the mix.  Currently, all
components are packaged and released individually under
http://www.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/intalio/tempo/.  An integrated
distribution (single .war) is on my TODO list.

I suggest we take this discussion on the
Tempo-dev<http://groups.google.com/group/tempo-dev>mailing list if you
have further questions.

alex