ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Invoking Web Service
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 17:41:13 GMT
Anup,

Your WS invocation is failing.    Set the "httpclient" logging category to
DEBUG to see the SOAP fault returned by your service.

Your request is:
<soapenv:Body>
    <axis2ns1:connect xmlns:axis2ns1="http://client.test.jpo">
        <username>
            <bpws:literal xmlns:bpws="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/">Test
Everything</bpws:literal>
      </username>
      <password>
          <bpws:literal xmlns:bpws="
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/">1234</bpws:literal>
      </password>
</axis2ns1:connect>

I don't think you want the <bpws:literal> element in there...   Looking at
your original BPEL, I see duplicate/nested <bpws:literal> so you should
remove these.

cheers,
alex



On 8/6/07, Anup Chandran <anup.chandran@3ds.com> wrote:
>
>
> Thanks for pointing out the corrections. I fixed the deploy.xml and this
> it
> does go through the instantiation and finally throws error in the Invoke
> activity.
>
> Here is the trace snippet :
>
>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Invoking a partner operation: connect
> 11:08:32,098 DEBUG [MessageExchangeContextImpl] Invoking a partner
> operation: co
> nnect
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | The service to invoke is the external
> service or
> g.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService@99b6af
> 11:08:32,098 DEBUG [MessageExchangeContextImpl] The service to invoke is
> the
> ext
> ernal service org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService@99b6af
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Resolving endpoint reference <?xml
> version="1.0"
> encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <service-ref
> xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><EndpointR
> eference xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> "><Metadata><ServiceName
> xml
> ns="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"
> EndpointName="JpoTestHelloMatrixM
> atrixService"
> xmlns:servicens="http://client.test.jpo">servicens:HelloMatrixMatr
> ixServiceService</ServiceName></Metadata><Address>
> http://localhost:8080/ematrix/
>
> services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService</Address></EndpointReference></service-
> ref>
> 11:08:32,098 DEBUG [EndpointReferenceContextImpl] Resolving endpoint
> reference <
> ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <service-ref
> xmlns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/serviceref"><EndpointR
> eference xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> "><Metadata><ServiceName
> xml
> ns="http://www.w3.org/2006/05/addressing/wsdl"
> EndpointName="JpoTestHelloMatrixM
> atrixService"
> xmlns:servicens="http://client.test.jpo">servicens:HelloMatrixMatr
> ixServiceService</ServiceName></Metadata><Address>
> http://localhost:8080/ematrix/
>
> services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService</Address></EndpointReference></service-
> ref>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | GET MEX property
> org.apache.ode.bpel.partnerRole
> SessionId = null
> 11:08:32,109 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl] GET MEX property
> org.apache.ode.bpel.pa
> rtnerRoleSessionId = null
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | GET MEX property
> org.apache.ode.bpel.myRoleSessi
> onId = null
> 11:08:32,109 DEBUG [MessageExchangeImpl] GET MEX property
> org.apache.ode.bpel.my
> RoleSessionId = null
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | My-Role EPR not specified, SEP will not be
> used.
>
> 11:08:32,109 DEBUG [ExternalService] My-Role EPR not specified, SEP will
> not
> be
> used.
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Axis2 sending message to
> http://localhost:8080/e
> matrix/services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService using MEX
> {PartnerRoleMex#hqejbh
> cnphr2harmm4s6vd [PID
> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProcess-42] c
> alling org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1bfe745.connect(...)}
> 11:08:32,130 DEBUG [ExternalService] Axis2 sending message to
> http://localhost:8
> 080/ematrix/services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService using MEX
> {PartnerRoleMex#h
> qejbhcnphr2harmm4s6vd [PID
> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProcess-
> 42] calling org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1bfe745.connect(...)}
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Message: <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><
> soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soap
> env:Body><axis2ns1:connect
> xmlns:axis2ns1="http://client.test.jpo"><username>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">Test Everything</bpws:literal>
>           </username><password>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">1234</bpws:literal>
>           </password></axis2ns1:connect></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 11:08:32,261 DEBUG [ExternalService] Message: <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-
> 8'?><soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
> <soapenv:Body><axis2ns1:connect
> xmlns:axis2ns1="http://client.test.jpo"><usernam
> e>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">Test Everything</bpws:literal>
>           </username><password>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">1234</bpws:literal>
>           </password></axis2ns1:connect></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | replyAsync mex=hqejbhcnphr2harmm4s6vd
> 11:08:32,370 DEBUG [PartnerRoleMessageExchangeImpl] replyAsync
> mex=hqejbhcnphr2h
> armm4s6vd
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Setting execution state on instance 1704
> 11:08:32,555 DEBUG [BpelRuntimeContextImpl] Setting execution state on
> instance
> 1704
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending stateful TO epr in message header
> using
> session null
> 11:08:35,465 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending stateful TO epr in message
> header
> using session null
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Sending a message containing wsa endpoints
> in he
> aders for session passing.
> 11:08:35,465 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] Sending a message containing wsa
> endpoint
> s in headers for session passing.
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><soapenv:E
> nvelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Heade
> r><addr:To
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:80
> 80/ematrix/services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService</addr:To><addr:Action
> xmlns:
> addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> "></addr:Action></soapenv:Header><soap
> env:Body><axis2ns1:connect
> xmlns:axis2ns1="http://client.test.jpo"><username>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">Test Everything</bpws:literal>
>           </username><password>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">1234</bpws:literal>
>           </password></axis2ns1:connect></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> 11:08:35,476 DEBUG [SessionOutHandler] <?xml version='1.0'
> encoding='utf-8'?><so
> apenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapen
> v:Header><addr:To
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://local
>
> host:8080/ematrix/services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService</addr:To><addr:Action
>
> xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing
> "></addr:Action></soapenv:Heade
> r><soapenv:Body><axis2ns1:connect
> xmlns:axis2ns1="http://client.test.jpo"><usern
> ame>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">Test Everything</bpws:literal>
>           </username><password>
>             <bpws:literal
> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/busi
> ness-process/">1234</bpws:literal>
>           </password></axis2ns1:connect></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
> - Exception:
> AxisFault
> faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}Server.userException
> faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
> child e
> lement, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
> faultActor: null
> faultDetail:
>         stackTrace: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer
> encountered
> a c
> hild element, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to
> deserialize.
>         at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDe
> serializer.java:188)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Dese
> rializationContextImpl.java:893)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.ja
> va:200)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElemen
> t.java:684)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:207)
>         at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java
> :265)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider
> .java:190)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:
> 276)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
> y.java:71)
>         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
>         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:437
> )
>         at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:316)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:70
> 1)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBas
> e.java:335)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:178)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:126)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:105)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:148)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
> :869)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p
> rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
> int.java:527)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
> lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
> ool.java:684)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a child element,
> which
> is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
>         at org.apache.axis.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:120)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:
> 280)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrateg
> y.java:71)
>         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:156)
>         at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:126)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:437
> )
>         at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:316)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:70
> 1)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:763)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBas
> e.java:335)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appl
> icationFilterChain.java:252)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationF
> ilterChain.java:173)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
> alve.java:213)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextV
> alve.java:178)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
> ava:126)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
> ava:105)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
> ve.java:107)
>         at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.jav
> a:148)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
> :869)
>         at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.p
> rocessConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:664)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpo
> int.java:527)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFol
> lowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
> ool.java:684)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: SimpleDeserializer encountered a
> child
> elem
> ent, which is NOT expected, in something it was trying to deserialize.
>         at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.SimpleDeserializer.onStartChild(SimpleDe
> serializer.java:188)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Dese
> rializationContextImpl.java:893)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.ja
> va:200)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElemen
> t.java:684)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:207)
>         at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java
> :265)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider
> .java:190)
>         at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:
> 276)
>         ... 23 more
> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Error sending message
> (mex={PartnerRoleMex#hqej
> bhcnphr2harmm4s6vd [PID
> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProcess-42]
> calling org.apache.ode.bpel.epr.WSAEndpoint@1bfe745.connect(...)}):
> getFirstSOA
> PText() not allowed for SOAP 1.1!
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: getFirstSOAPText() not allowed
> for
> SOAP
> 1.1!
>         at
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.llom.soap11.SOAP11FaultReasonImpl.getFirst
> SOAPText(SOAP11FaultReasonImpl.java:59)
>         at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.<init>(AxisFault.java:152)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisO
> peration.java:271)
>         at
> org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAx
> isOperation.java:202)
>         at
> org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService$1$1.call(ExternalService.java:13
> 6)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)
>
>
> Not sure what the error means. Thanks for your help.
>
> Regards
> Anup
>
>
>
> Alex Boisvert wrote:
> >
> > It appears you service+port references in deploy.xml are inconsistent
> with
> > the WSDL.
> >
> > In deploy.xml you have:
> >     <invoke partnerLink="matrixPartnerLink">
> >          <service name="mws:HelloMatrixService"
> > port="JpoTestHelloMatrix"/>
> >      </invoke>
> >
> > with xmlns:mws="http://client.jpo.test"
> >
> > whereas in the WSDL you have
> >
> > 1) targetNamespace="http://client.test.jpo"
> > 2) service name is "HelloMatrixMatrixServiceService"
> > 3) port name is "JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService"
> >
> > I'll improve the error reporting for this case.
> >
> > alex
> >
> >
> > On 8/5/07, Anup Chandran <anup.chandran@3ds.com> wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> Hello All,
> >>
> >> I have been trying to get ODE to invoke an external webservice, however
> >> it
> >> throws the following error, not sure what is the issue.
> >>
> >> 21:18:28,180 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Service using
> target
> >> endpoin
> >> t address :
> http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloMatrixServiceProcess
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found service in registry from name
> >> helloMatrixS
> >> erviceProcess: org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService@82fb6a
> >> 21:18:28,180 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found service in registry from
> >> name
> >> hello
> >> MatrixServiceProcess: org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService@82fb6a
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Checking for Operation using SOAP
> message
> >> body's
> >> first child's local name : hello
> >> 21:18:28,190 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Checking for Operation using
> SOAP
> >> message
> >> body's first child's local name : hello
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Found operation
> >> org.apache.axis2.description.InO
> >> utAxisOperation@14829f5
> >> 21:18:28,190 DEBUG [ODEAxisDispatcher] Found operation
> >> org.apache.axis2.descript
> >> ion.InOutAxisOperation@14829f5
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Received request message for
> >> helloMatrixServiceP
> >> rocess.hello
> >> 21:18:28,190 DEBUG [ODEMessageReceiver] Received request message for
> >> helloMatrix
> >> ServiceProcess.hello
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Starting transaction.
> >> 21:18:28,190 DEBUG [ODEService] Starting transaction.
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Routed: svcQname
> >> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl
> >> }HelloService -->
> >> BpelProcess[{http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProce
> >> ss-40]
> >> 21:18:28,200 DEBUG [BpelEngineImpl] Routed: svcQname
> >> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test.
> >> wsdl}HelloService -->
> >> BpelProcess[{http://ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceP
> >> rocess-40]
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Rehydrating process
> >> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test}H
> >> elloMatrixServiceProcess-40
> >> 21:18:28,200 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Rehydrating process
> >> {http://ode/bpel/unit-test}
> >> HelloMatrixServiceProcess-40
> >> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Processing <invoke> element for process
> >> {http://
> >> ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProcess-40: partnerlink
> >> matrixPartnerLink -
> >> -> {http://client.jpo.test}HelloMatrixService:JpoTestHelloMatrix
> >> 21:18:28,410 DEBUG [BpelProcess] Processing <invoke> element for
> process
> >> {http:/
> >> /ode/bpel/unit-test}HelloMatrixServiceProcess-40: partnerlink
> >> matrixPartnerLink
> >> --> {http://client.jpo.test}HelloMatrixService:JpoTestHelloMatrix
> >> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(108) | Could not create external service.
> >> java.lang.NullPointerException: Null wsdl def.
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.util.SoapMessageConverter.<init>(SoapMessageConv
> >> erter.java:102)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.ExternalService.<init>(ExternalService.java:83)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEServer.createExternalService(ODEServer.java:3
> >> 26)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.BindingContextImpl.createPartnerRoleChannel(Bind
> >> ingContextImpl.java:73)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.hydrate(BpelProcess.java:520)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.getEndpointToMyRoleMap(BpelPro
> >> cess.java:565)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelProcess.initMyRoleMex(BpelProcess.java
> >> :168)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(BpelE
> >> ngineImpl.java:131)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.bpel.engine.BpelEngineImpl.createMessageExchange(BpelE
> >> ngineImpl.java:138)
> >>         at
> >> org.apache.ode.axis2.ODEService.onAxisMessageExchange(ODEService.java
> >> :110)
> >>
> >>
> >> The BPEL definition :
> >>
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
> >> <bpws:process
> >> xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/"
> >> xmlns:ns="http://client.test.jpo"
> >> xmlns:test="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >> xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
> >> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" exitOnStandardFault="yes"
> >> name="HelloMatrixServiceProcess"
> >> targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test">
> >>   <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >> location="HelloMatrix.wsdl" namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl
> "/>
> >>   <bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >> location="JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService.wsdl"
> >> namespace="http://client.test.jpo"/>
> >>   <bpws:partnerLinks>
> >>     <bpws:partnerLink myRole="me" name="helloPartnerLink"
> >> partnerLinkType="test:HelloPartnerLinkType"/>
> >>     <bpws:partnerLink name="matrixPartnerLink"
> >> partnerLinkType="ns:HelloMatrixPartnerLinkType" partnerRole="you"/>
> >>   </bpws:partnerLinks>
> >>   <bpws:variables>
> >>     <bpws:variable messageType="test:HelloMessage" name="myVar"/>
> >>     <bpws:variable name="tmpVar" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>     <bpws:variable messageType="ns:connectResponse"
> >> name="matrixPartnerLinkResponse"/>
> >>     <bpws:variable messageType="ns:connectRequest"
> >> name="matrixPartnerLinkRequest"/>
> >>   </bpws:variables>
> >>   <bpws:sequence>
> >>     <bpws:receive createInstance="yes" name="start" operation="hello"
> >> partnerLink="helloPartnerLink" portType="test:HelloPortType"
> >> variable="myVar"/>
> >>     <bpws:assign name="AssignUsername" validate="no">
> >>       <bpws:copy>
> >>         <bpws:from>
> >>           <bpws:literal>
> >>             <bpws:literal>
> >>             <bpws:literal>Test Everything</bpws:literal>
> >>           </bpws:literal>
> >>           </bpws:literal>
> >>         </bpws:from>
> >>         <bpws:to part="username" variable="matrixPartnerLinkRequest"/>
> >>       </bpws:copy>
> >>     </bpws:assign>
> >>     <bpws:assign name="AssignPassword" validate="no">
> >>       <bpws:copy>
> >>         <bpws:from>
> >>           <bpws:literal>
> >>             <bpws:literal>
> >>             <bpws:literal>1234</bpws:literal>
> >>           </bpws:literal>
> >>           </bpws:literal>
> >>         </bpws:from>
> >>         <bpws:to part="password" variable="matrixPartnerLinkRequest"/>
> >>       </bpws:copy>
> >>     </bpws:assign>
> >>     <bpws:invoke inputVariable="matrixPartnerLinkRequest"
> >> name="InvokeMatrixWebService" operation="connect"
> >> outputVariable="matrixPartnerLinkResponse"
> >> partnerLink="matrixPartnerLink"
> >> portType="ns:HelloMatrix"/>
> >>     <bpws:assign name="AssignResults" validate="no">
> >>       <bpws:copy>
> >>         <bpws:from part="connectReturn"
> >> variable="matrixPartnerLinkResponse"/>
> >>         <bpws:to part="TestPart" variable="myVar"/>
> >>       </bpws:copy>
> >>     </bpws:assign>
> >>     <bpws:reply name="end" operation="hello"
> >> partnerLink="helloPartnerLink"
> >> portType="test:HelloPortType" variable="myVar"/>
> >>   </bpws:sequence>
> >> </bpws:process>
> >>
> >>
> >> The WSDL file for the Process :
> >>
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
> >> <!--
> >>   ~ Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
> >>   ~ or more contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file
> >>   ~ distributed with this work for additional information
> >>   ~ regarding copyright ownership.  The ASF licenses this file
> >>   ~ to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
> >>   ~ "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
> >>   ~ with the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
> >>   ~
> >>   ~    http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
> >>   ~
> >>   ~ Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
> >>   ~ software distributed under the License is distributed on an
> >>   ~ "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
> >>   ~ KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
> >>   ~ specific language governing permissions and limitations
> >>   ~ under the License.
> >>   -->
> >>
> >> <wsdl:definitions
> >>     targetNamespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >>     xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >>     xmlns:tns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >>     xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >>     xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> >>     xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> >>     xmlns:bpws="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/business-process/
> "
> >>     xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/">
> >>
> >>     <wsdl:message name="HelloMessage">
> >>         <wsdl:part name="TestPart" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>     </wsdl:message>
> >>
> >>     <wsdl:portType name="HelloPortType">
> >>         <wsdl:operation name="hello">
> >>             <wsdl:input message="tns:HelloMessage" name="TestIn"/>
> >>             <wsdl:output message="tns:HelloMessage" name="TestOut"/>
> >>         </wsdl:operation>
> >>     </wsdl:portType>
> >>
> >>      <wsdl:binding name="HelloSoapBinding" type="tns:HelloPortType">
> >>         <soap:binding style="rpc"
> >> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
> >>         <wsdl:operation name="hello">
> >>             <soap:operation soapAction="" style="rpc"/>
> >>             <wsdl:input>
> >>                 <soap:body
> >>                     namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >>                     use="literal"/>
> >>             </wsdl:input>
> >>             <wsdl:output>
> >>                 <soap:body
> >>                     namespace="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >>                     use="literal"/>
> >>             </wsdl:output>
> >>         </wsdl:operation>
> >>     </wsdl:binding>
> >>     <wsdl:service name="HelloService">
> >>                 <wsdl:port name="HelloPort"
> >> binding="tns:HelloSoapBinding">
> >>                 <soap:address
> >> location="http://localhost:8080/ode/processes/helloMatrixServiceProcess
> "/>
> >>                 </wsdl:port>
> >>     </wsdl:service>
> >>
> >>    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloPartnerLinkType">
> >>        <plnk:role name="me" portType="tns:HelloPortType"/>
> >>        <plnk:role name="you" portType="tns:HelloPortType"/>
> >>    </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> >> </wsdl:definitions>
> >>
> >>
> >> The WSDL that defines the external service :
> >>
> >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> >> <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace="http://client.test.jpo"
> >> xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
> >> xmlns:impl="http://client.test.jpo" xmlns:intf="http://client.test.jpo"
> >> xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> >> xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
> >> xmlns:wsdlsoap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/"
> >> xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> >> xmlns:plnk="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/partner-link/">
> >> <wsdl:types/>
> >>   <wsdl:message name="connectRequest">
> >>     <wsdl:part name="username" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>     <wsdl:part name="password" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>   </wsdl:message>
> >>   <wsdl:message name="connectResponse">
> >>     <wsdl:part name="connectReturn" type="xsd:string"/>
> >>   </wsdl:message>
> >>   <wsdl:portType name="HelloMatrixMatrixService">
> >>     <wsdl:operation name="connect" parameterOrder="username password">
> >>       <wsdl:input message="impl:connectRequest" name="connectRequest"/>
> >>       <wsdl:output message="impl:connectResponse"
> >> name="connectResponse"/>
> >>     </wsdl:operation>
> >>   </wsdl:portType>
> >>   <wsdl:binding name="JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixServiceSoapBinding"
> >> type="impl:HelloMatrixMatrixService">
> >>     <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
> >> transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"/>
> >>     <wsdl:operation name="connect">
> >>       <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
> >>       <wsdl:input name="connectRequest">
> >>         <wsdlsoap:body
> >> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> >> namespace="http://client.test.jpo" use="encoded"/>
> >>       </wsdl:input>
> >>       <wsdl:output name="connectResponse">
> >>         <wsdlsoap:body
> >> encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"
> >> namespace="http://client.test.jpo" use="encoded"/>
> >>       </wsdl:output>
> >>     </wsdl:operation>
> >>   </wsdl:binding>
> >>   <wsdl:service name="HelloMatrixMatrixServiceService">
> >>     <wsdl:port
> binding="impl:JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixServiceSoapBinding"
> >> name="JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService">
> >>       <wsdlsoap:address
> >> location="
> >> http://localhost:8080/ematrix/services/JpoTestHelloMatrixMatrixService
> "/>
> >>     </wsdl:port>
> >>   </wsdl:service>
> >>
> >>      <plnk:partnerLinkType name="HelloMatrixPartnerLinkType">
> >>       <plnk:role name="me" portType="impl:HelloMatrixMatrixService"/>
> >>       <plnk:role name="you" portType="impl:HelloMatrixMatrixService"/>
> >>     </plnk:partnerLinkType>
> >>
> >> </wsdl:definitions>
> >>
> >>
> >> The deploy file :
> >>
> >> <deploy xmlns="http://www.apache.org/ode/schemas/dd/2007/03"
> >>         xmlns:pns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test"
> >>         xmlns:wns="http://ode/bpel/unit-test.wsdl"
> >>
> >>         xmlns:mws="http://client.jpo.test">
> >>
> >>
> >>         <process name="pns:HelloMatrixServiceProcess">
> >>                 <active>true</active>
> >>                 <provide partnerLink="helloPartnerLink">
> >>                         <service name="wns:HelloService"
> >> port="HelloPort"/>
> >>                 </provide>
> >>                 <invoke partnerLink="matrixPartnerLink">
> >>
> >>                         <service name="mws:HelloMatrixService"
> >> port="JpoTestHelloMatrix"/>
> >>
> >>                 </invoke>
> >>
> >>         </process>
> >> </deploy>
> >>
> >>
> >> Please let me know if something is amiss in my definitions.. Thanks.
> >> --
> >> View this message in context:
> >> http://www.nabble.com/Invoking-Web-Service-tf4221853.html#a12010024
> >> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
> --
> View this message in context:
> http://www.nabble.com/Invoking-Web-Service-tf4221853.html#a12018756
> Sent from the Apache Ode User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message