ode-user mailing list archives

From Jorge Rodríguez Pedrianes <jrod...@arte-consultores.com>
Subject Unbounded elements problems
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 09:36:50 GMT
These days I’m trying to use ODE to manage unbounded elements. For example,
I have a process that returns an array of items:

                <consultaReturn>

                   <items>

                        <item>

                           <param1>value1</param1>

                           <param2>value2</param2>

                        </item>

                        <item>

                           <param1>value3</param1>

                           <param2>value4</param2>

                        </item>

                   </items>

                </consultaReturn>

When, in bpel, I try to build this, I can’t do it.

My bpel is:

    <bpel:sequence>

     <bpel:assign>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>

              <bpel:literal>1</bpel:literal>

           </bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$numItems</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>

              <bpel:literal>

                               <consultaReturn>

                                  <items>

                                     <item>

                                        <param1 />

                                        <param2 />

                                     </item>

                                  </items>

                               </consultaReturn>

              </bpel:literal>

           </bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$result</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>

              <bpel:literal>

                               <item>

                                  <param1>value1</param1>

                                  <param2>value2</param2>

                               </item>

              </bpel:literal>

           </bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$auxItem</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>$auxItem</bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$result/items/item[$numItems]</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>>$numItems  + 1</bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$numItems</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>

              <bpel:literal>

                               <item>

                                  <param1>value3</param1>

                                  <param2>value4</param2>

                               </item>

              </bpel:literal>

           </bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$auxItem</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

        <bpel:copy>

           <bpel:from>$auxItem</bpel:from>

           <bpel:to>$result/items/item[$numItems]</bpel:to>

        </bpel:copy>

     </bpel:assign>

    </bpel:sequence>

But whit this ODE construct

                <consultaReturn>

                   <items>

                        <item>

                           <param1>value3</param1>

                           <param2>value4</param2>

                        </item>

                   </items>

                </consultaReturn>

What is the problem? Anybody know work with unbounded elements?

Thanks