ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: xpath query has no effect during copy
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 21:51:58 GMT

I would much rather do the xpath if its possible?
SHouldnt that work?  I see many many posts
on folks desiring to merge xml fragments to
a single document.  The Xpath seems more
the way to go, IMIOP, humbly of course...
Thanx for the help, and unless u tell me
otherwise Im gonna try to do the xsl route.
TIA