ode-user mailing list archives

From fLozano <fjlozanoaco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 local transport
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 20:25:59 GMT

Ok this assures me that when calling a local process Ode doesn't use soap.

But what if I want to invoke a local task from a bpel process?

Using Ode's HelloWorld2 as an example:

Imagine I want to receive "Hello World" in different languages and I do this
through a web service  on my machine. This would normally imply that I
invoke it as a regular web service which has soap wrappings and etc... Is
there a way to invoke that service without having to use soap???

I know WSIF enables you to call local java classes and such. Can it work for
this?

Thanks,
Fernando.