ode-user mailing list archives

From fLozano <fjlozanoaco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 local transport
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:26:55 GMT

Hi,

Ok so Ode can call a local process without using axis2. Does this mean that
the invocation for the local process is not a web service invocation in the
sense of it being wrapped like a soap message?

In other words, is the invocation for the local process wrapped like a
regular web service invocation?

If it isn't, then this invocation doesn't require any soap unwrapping or xml
parsing right?