ode-user mailing list archives

From fLozano <fjlozanoaco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 local transport
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:54:38 GMT

>From what I have seen on the internet WSIF is like dead or obsolete their web
site hasn't been updated since 2006. I'm getting kind of a bad vibe from it.

I've searched a lot! And can't seem to find anything useful for WSIF and
Axis or Ode. What I have found is that WSIF uses an old axis implementation,
which wouldn't work for me because I use the Axis version that comes with
Ode1.1

The only place I've seen some activity about WSIF is in the IBM site.

If you find anything useful please tell! So will I.

Thanks,
Fernando.