ode-user mailing list archives

From Anup Chandran <anup.chand...@3ds.com>
Subject Re: Binding defines non-element document literal part(s)
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 15:23:01 GMT

This exception is an issue in Axis2 1.1 when
generating a fault with SOAP 1.1.  I would recommend trying out Ode
1.1RC1to see what you get with Axis2
1.3, or using the patched axis2-kernel-intalio-1.1.1b (discussed previously
on thist list).

Alex. Replaced axis2-kernel-1.1.1.jar in
C:\apache-tomcat-5.5.20\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\lib with
axis2-kernel-intalio-1.1.1b.jar.

I got the intalio jar from
http://www.intalio.org/public/maven2/org/apache/axis2/axis2-kernel-intalio/1.1.1b/

My ODE is apache-ode-war-1.0-incubating.

Same error trace :(

Is there an official distribution of Ode 1.1RC1? and does it have axis2 1.3?