ode-user mailing list archives

From Erik Allais <erik.all...@altervisions.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic BPEL process
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 14:17:22 GMT

Matthieu Riou-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure I'm following, you would like ODE to dynamically generate a
> process?

i dont really know how ODE work with SMX

Matthieu Riou-2 wrote:

> Based on what? And what kind of variables would you like to be
> changed? Another process variables?

i will probably make BPEL Template and i want to instanciate this process
dynamically,

For example, i use a bpel template to synchronize data between 2
applications.
This 2 application are unknow... The final user will choose this application
and the data to synchronize

In this kind of case study, i need to specify the variable/WS dynamically in
this Generic BPEL

Regards,
Erik