ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: getUserData from SOAPMessage dissappears
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 10:03:14 GMT

Are there valid business reasons why my SOAPMessage would be changed?
Specifically, why would the Node containing the UserData be removed?
Im thinking it is maybe an oversight???
I started the debug process and it looks like a new Document is built
from the original using the javax.wsdl package.   No matching method
in there to support the UserData is what I suspect.  In XML Document
the Node type contains XML methods to support it, maybe javax.wsdl needs
the same???   I will continue to debug to see if I cant track it
all the way...  Appreciate the Help!
TIA