ode-user mailing list archives

From Jens Goldhammer <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Building of ODE with Buildr failed...
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:27:39 GMT

Hello,

I have attached the log file for command: "rake test"...
But the stack trace is not included in it (why not?)...

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:288)
Caused by: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: NAMESPACE_ERR: An attempt is made to
create
 or change an object in a way which is incorrect with regard to namespaces.
        at org.apache.xml.utils.DOMBuilder.startElement(DOMBuilder.java:322)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.DOMBuilderContentHandler.startElemen
t(DOMBuilderContentHandler.java:49)
        at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
Sour
ce)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unkn
own Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.s
canRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContent
Dispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Un
known Source)
Source)
Source)
        at
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.bom.BpelObjectFactory.parse(BpelObjectFa
ctory.java:306)
        at org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler.BpelC.compile(BpelC.java:309)
        ... 14 more
    [junit] Test org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler_2_0.GoodCompileTest FAILED
The following tests failed:
org.apache.ode.bpel.compiler_2_0.GoodCompileTest
rake aborted!
Tests failed!

As you can see, the failure is the same like deploying a process on tomcat6.
Everbody says that it must be a classpath issue. Is this right?

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11941678/rake_test.log rake_test.log