ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject ODE mailing lists update
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 18:43:00 GMT
Hi ODE community,

Following up on ODE's graduation from the incubator as an Apache top level
project, our mailing lists have been updated:

User: user@ode.apache.org
Dev: dev@ode.apache.org

You shouldn't have to do anything or re-subscribe to a list, you can just
update your address book if you want. E-mails sent to the old mailing lists
will be re-routed properly so there shouldn't be anything lost but don't
hesitate to let me know if you feel like some of your e-mails aren't going
through.

Our web site is also going to move very soon to http://ode.apache.org, I'll
keep you posted on that (for now it's just a very temporary page).

Thanks for using ODE!
Matthieu

P.S. I've already notified the good folks at Nabble so if you're a Nabble
user, they should update their record soon.