ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:12:23 GMT
On 7/21/07, Tammo van Lessen <tvanlessen@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2007/7/20, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>:
> > I think it would be nice have a BpelEventListener that outputs
> > (pretty-print) events to Log4J...  any takers?
>
> I'll take care of that. I have also one implementation of that
> listener that serializes the events to XML and publishes them to a JMS
> topic. Interested anyone?

Of course :-)

Do you have any preferences where to put such stuff? I guess a new
> module for Ode API usage samples would be good. My proposal is
> "extension-examples". What do you think?

I'd put the log4j thing in the standard module set, I think in bpel-epr
(that really should be renamed bpel-common) would be the right place. It
really makes sense to have that part of the normal tree (even if it's not
normally enabled). And then the XML over JMS implementation would go in the
extensions module.

What do you think?

Matthieu

Tammo