ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate working in Ode 1.0 / ServiceMix 3.1?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 22:22:55 GMT
Hey Dan,

About this, I'm just wondering why you'd want to use Hibernate? We've spent
a lot of time replacing Hibernate with OpenJPA (for the licensing reasons
mentioned by Maciej) and our Hibernate modules are going to get more and
more deprecated as time passes, so I wouldn't invest too much on it. Is
there any problem with OpenJPA that makes it unusable for you?

Thanks,
Matthieu

On 7/2/07, Dan <leutnant.dan@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maciej,
>
> I've created ODE-151, and yes, all components (servicemix, ode, hibernate)
> were final releases.
>
> Thanks,
> Dan
>
> On 7/2/07, Maciej Szefler <mbs@intalio.com> wrote:
> >
> > Dan,
> >
> > I can't make out what the problem is off hand. I'll try to reproduce
> > it. Can you file a Jira issue to track this? Also just to confirm, you
> > are using ODE 1.0 final?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Maciej
> >

> > On 7/2/07, Dan <leutnant.dan@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Sorry, that should have read:
> > >
> > > This is the list I've compiled so far, but I must be missing
> > something.  The
> > > Ode install and PingPong deployment don't generate any
> > exceptions.  However,
> > > PingPong fails when a request is sent.  The ServiceMix console shows
> > > scheduler exceptions (attached).
> > >
> > >     hibernate3.jar   (3.2.4sp1)
> > >     dom4j-1.6.1.jar
> > >     cglib-2.1.3.jar
> > >     asm-1.5.3.jar
> > >     asm-attrs-1.5.3.jar
> > >     antlr-2.7.jar
> > >     ehcache-1.2.3.jar
> > >     junit-3.8.1.jar
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Dan

> > something.
> > > The Ode install and PingPong deployment don't generate any exceptions.
> > > because PingPong fails when a request is sent.

> > head:
> more
> > > that I

> > You'd