ode-user mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 17:49:07 GMT
2007/7/21, paulrbrown@gmail.com <paulrbrown@gmail.com>:

> I like having an example extension module, and there are other possibilities for examples.
 The pitfall is dependency creep, but we can do that case by case.
Yes, but at first only during build time - There should be also some
kind of README file that explains "if you use this, you'll need that
dependencies"...

> We could call it "ode-commons"...  :)
:)
What about "ode-extensions"? I'm still having the
extensionActivity/extensionAssignOperation implementation in my queue,
so we could use this module also for upcomming extensionActivity
implementations...

Cheers,
  Tammo
--