ode-user mailing list archives

From "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use ode under eclipse's bpel designer ?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 07:00:38 GMT
Hi,

I was working with the Eclipse BPEL designer as well for the last two
weeks. The current trunk is by far more BPEL 2.0 compatible, however
it is very unstable, throws continuously exceptions, does not remember
changes on transition conditions and so on.

Anyhow, I think it would be flattering for Ode to have a runtime
provider for Eclipse BPEL, such as the implementation for ActiveBPEL
[1] that is capable to create a deployment descriptor, package all the
stuff and deploy it to Ode using the deployment API.

Regarding the assigns - there are also some oddities with Ode,
especially when having a <to>-expression pointing to a particular
element inside a complexType. This results in an error because the
xpath expression can not be resolved, even if it is a valid path.

Best regards,
  Tammo

[1] http://sse.cs.ucl.ac.uk/projects/omiibpel/downloads/ - ABR plugin

--