ode-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Taylor" <bhamtay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compile error on <wsdl:import>
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 21:34:45 GMT
I appreciate the insight/history.  You both pointed out more cons than came
to mind for me.   For our situation, all of these cons do definitely
outweigh the pros.  We're leaning towards the gathering of these files
before deployment to Ode, but wanted to explore pulling them down at
runtime.  Sounds like that option has already been explored in depth.  The
correct path is even clearer now.  Thank you, Rich