ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: explicit correlation - NullPointerException - receive behavior
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:52:47 GMT
Thanks, Matthieu.  The example is helpful.
The main problem with my correlation was that I had inadvertently set
'initiate="yes"' in the second receive.

However, now that I have that resolved, I still can't get the second message
into the process instance.  When I send the second message nothing happens,
and I get an exchange not found error.  Does servicemix have to somehow be
aware of the correlation, or is that all taken care of by Ode?  (Both
messages arrive from the same http endpoint invoking different operations of
the same portType).

Unfortunately I don't think there's not much in the log to work from:
(First request/response processed; Second message received by Jetty...)
DEBUG - SedaQueue                      -
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.nmr.flow.seda.SedaQueue$1@83fc73 dequeued
exchange: InOut[
  id: ID:localhost.localdomain-55865-1185912754162-3:10
  status: Active
  role: provider
...blah blah message inards blah blah...
]
DEBUG - DeliveryChannelImpl            - Accepting ID:
localhost.localdomain-55865-1185912754162-3:10 in
DeliveryChannel{OdeBpelEngine}
<<Long wait here.  Then Jetty seems to give up.>>
DEBUG - JettyContextManager            - Dispatching job: HEP@26922259
[d=true,io=0,w=true,b=0|0]
DEBUG - jetty                          - resume continuation
org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector$RetryContinuation@19f9744
...blah blah jetty stuff blah blah...
WARN  - jetty                          -
/DansCorrelationExample/DansService/:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Exchange not found
        at org.apache.servicemix.http.processors.ConsumerProcessor.process(
ConsumerProcessor.java:206)
        at org.apache.servicemix.http.HttpBridgeServlet.doPost(
HttpBridgeServlet.java:71)

Thanks,
Dan