ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Mon, 16 Jul 2007 17:00:46 GMT
For what its worth, I've attached some log output of my service assembly
starting.  It uses ode and 2 http endpoints, one http endpoint deploys
exclusively with wsdl, and the other uses xbean and wsdl.

Sorry, no servicemix-lwcontainer, but maybe seeing another example besides
pingpong might shake something loose.

Good luck,
Dan