ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 15:50:40 GMT
Yo Joe,

I just got done fighting through some confusing mex exceptions myself.  The
best thing I found (based on Alex' suggestion) was to crank up the log
level.  Modify servicemix/conf/log4j.xml ... change the root level value to
debug.
I found that the mex-ish exceptions were usually the downstream result of a
different problem.  For example, servicemix claimed to be deploying and
starting my service unit, but the debug output would show that it couldn't
find a wsdl file or was ignoring a deployment attribute, etc.

And now you know.  And knowing is half the battle,

Dan