ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL import error on wsdl generated by weblogic workbench
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:08:01 GMT
Hi,

I ran  some more experiments this morning.  I can't import the wsdl in
PingPong or HelloWorld2 if I use the 2001 uri.  I changed all the xml schema
uri's to 2001 and still had no luck, so it seems to not be a problem of
multiple xml schema namespaces mixed in the same project.  There must be
something about the format of that wsdl file that WSDL4J or some other
library doesn't feel is kosher with 2001.  Note that 2001 works fine for the
other wsdl files (Ping, Pong, HelloWorld2).

Thanks,
--Dan