ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL import error on wsdl generated by weblogic workbench
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 02:54:04 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks for posting the build.
The additional import line in the schema section turned out not to be
necessary.  What I did find was make or break was the xml schema namespace
itself.

Changing from...
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"
...seems to have resolved the import problem.

I'm not sure if its a case of using multiple xml schema namespaces in the
same bpel project or if 2001 will always fail.

Thanks,
Dan