ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate working in Ode 1.0 / ServiceMix 3.1?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 19:16:19 GMT
Sorry, that should have read:

This is the list I've compiled so far, but I must be missing something.  The
Ode install and PingPong deployment don't generate any exceptions.  However,
PingPong fails when a request is sent.  The ServiceMix console shows
scheduler exceptions (attached).

    hibernate3.jar   (3.2.4sp1)
    dom4j-1.6.1.jar
    cglib-2.1.3.jar