ode-user mailing list archives

From Dan <leutnant....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hibernate working in Ode 1.0 / ServiceMix 3.1?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:52:15 GMT
Hi,

I've tried including hibernate jars from v3.1.2 and v3.2.4.  Both failed,
but its that same exception where the jar doesn't seem to be found.  Is
there a descriptor somewhere that needs to be updated?  I've just been
putting the hibernate jar in the lib directory and then zipping the jbi
installer back up.

Thanks,
Dan