ode-user mailing list archives

From "Eduardo Burgos" <ebur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process store and JBI out of synch
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 21:32:29 GMT
This error sometimes comes up when I start servicemix and if I shut it down
and up again it "may" fix.

Normally, when I see this error, I try and delete servicemix's data
directory, but that doesnt seem to be working anymore.

Can you describe this error, when does it raise? so maybe I can have an idea
of what I'm doing wrong :)