ode-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Sekat" <sekatsi...@gmail.com>
Subject A question about Redundant WSDL
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:21:45 GMT
I had my first BPEL program working in servicemix.  In this program, the
BPEL service unit orchestrates two webservice service units.  I have a
question about the WSDL of the two webservices that I have to include,
redundantly, in my BPEL service unit.

Let me explain the details of my BPEL service unit.

The BPEL code in the BPEL service unit includes the local copy of the
involved WSDL, as shown below.

<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
person1.wsdl" namespace="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-first"/>

<bpws:import importType="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/" location="
person2.wsdl" namespace="http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/wsdl-second"/>

The local copy of the involved WSDL is the same as the WSDL existing in the
two webservice service units, except that I had to define patnerlinktype in
my local copy, as shown below.

    <plnk:partnerLinkType name="Person1PartnerLinkType">

        <plnk:role name="Provider" portType="tns:Person"/>

    </plnk:partnerLinkType>

I feel the local copy of the WSDL is redundant.  Is there a way to eliminate
this redundancy?  For example, include the external WSDL via a URL?  If so,
where should I define the partnerLinkType ?

Thank you,
--

Simon S.