ode-user mailing list archives

From "Simon Sekat" <sekatsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Unroutable invocation exception when orchestrating web services written as JSR181 components
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:02:53 GMT
I am trying to modify the HelloWorld2 example so that it can, in an
servicemix runtime environmetn, invoke the wsdl-first example provided by
ServiceMix.

The following is the xbean.xml in the wsdl-first example
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0">

    <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="
org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl"
                     endpoint="soap"
                     wsdlResource="classpath:person.wsdl"
                     style="document" />

</beans>

The following is an excerpt from the deploy.xml in my modified HelloWorld2
example that came with ODE
        <invoke partnerLink="helloPerson1Link">
            <service name="wsdl-first:PersonService" port="soap"/>
        </invoke>

I get Unroutable invocation exception when the orchestration took place.  I
need your help.  Thank you.

--

Simon S.