ode-user mailing list archives

From paulrbr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI
Date Sat, 21 Jul 2007 16:29:52 GMT

I like having an example extension module, and there are other possibilities for examples.
 The pitfall is dependency creep, but we can do that case by case.

We could call it "ode-commons"...  :)

-- Paul
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: "Tammo van Lessen" <tvanlessen@gmail.com>

Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 10:31:29
To:ode-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI

2007/7/20, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>:
> I think it would be nice have a BpelEventListener that outputs
> (pretty-print) events to Log4J...  any takers?

I'll take care of that. I have also one implementation of that
listener that serializes the events to XML and publishes them to a JMS
topic. Interested anyone?

Do you have any preferences where to put such stuff? I guess a new
module for Ode API usage samples would be good. My proposal is
"extension-examples". What do you think?

Tammo

--
Tammo van Lessen - tvanlessen@gmail.com - http://www.taval.de