ode-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Bhasin <vbha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Possible memory leak in ODE
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 14:20:58 GMT
Hello All,

We ran a long running (soak) test, and experienced an out of memory error after about 7 hours..referring
to a possible memory leak..Alex had mentioned this in one of his e-mails..is this been looked
into?

Thanks,

Vishal

Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com> wrote: I think it would be nice have a BpelEventListener
that outputs
(pretty-print) events to Log4J...  any takers?

alex

On 7/20/07, Dan  wrote:

> I would like to read my ode logs and see all the execution events.  If I
> understand the user guide correctly, the only way to read the binary logs
> are with the management API, and that is only supported in Axis2.
> For those of us in servicemix/JBI land is there a way to direct the events
> to the servicemix log, or a utility to decode the ode logs offline?
>
> Thanks,
> Dan

Regards,

Vishal Bhasin