ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: A question about Redundant WSDL
Date Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:45:31 GMT
Hi Simon,

The only way I can think of right now would be to use absolute file:// URLs
pointing to a shared area on your computer.

Another way would be to share files by using the JBI shared library
mechanism and resolving files using "classpath://" style URLs, although
that's not implemented and just an idea I'm throwing on top of my head right
now.

alex