ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Unroutable invocation exception when orchestrating web services written as JSR181 components
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:46:02 GMT
Your service names must match (full-qualified name).  See the service
attribute in the JSR-181 SE documentation
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/servicemix-jsr181.html

    <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="
org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl"
                 service="wsdl-first:PersonService"
                 endpoint="soap" wsdlResource="classpath:person.wsdl"
style="document" />

And make sure you define your namespaces correctly  (e.g., for the
"wsdl-first" prefix)

alex