ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Woes and no mapper
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 01:12:50 GMT
Hi,

With RPC style, your message payload (soap:Body) must look like this:

<tns:operationName>
   <part1Name>
       <-- content of part1 -->
   </part1Name>

   <part2Name>
       <-- content of part1 -->
   </part2Name>

   <part3Name>
       <-- content of part1 -->
   </part3Name>
</tns:operationName>

Generally speaking, we need your whole WSDL to be able to help you and
determine what is wrong...  A simple typo in a namespace, for instance,
means your message will not be recognized.

alex