ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Load Testing
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:48:18 GMT
Are you using in-memory or persistent processes?
How do you determine most of the CPU time is spent in Ode?   In what parts
specifically?

On my dual-core laptop I easily get 100+ TPS with in-memory processes, so my
guess is you have a bottleneck somewhere else.   The hard part, of course,
it to find where!

alex