ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:29:00 GMT
On 7/13/07, jbi joe <joe@daggerpoint.net> wrote:

> I suspected that the message is misleading.  I will try changing the debuf
> level.
> I am using the JMX console and see the endpoint listed for the BPEL.
> QUESTION:  Where if anyplace does the WSDL have to be specified.
> Does it need to be specified inside of the Normalized Message?

The WSDLs are only required for the BPEL process and are not directly
referenced in the normalized message.  The service name + endpoint are part
of the message exchange metadata.

BTW, which service engine are you using for your Java components?  Are you
using servicemix-lwcontainer?  servicemix-jsr181?  servicemix-cxf-se?  I'll
get started on an example, most likely with servicemix-lwcontainer.

alex