ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Endpoint already defined
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:44:31 GMT
In your deploy.xml you have two types of partnerlink invocation: one is a
provide, the other is an invoke e.g.:

<provide partnerLink="fooPL">
   <service name="foo:FooService" port="FooEndpoint"/>
</provide>
  <invoke partnerLink="barPL">
   <service name="bar:BarService" port="BarEndpoint"/>
  </invoke>

As I understand it the Ode service engine will try and activate all
endpoints that you have defined as "provide". If you are consuming a service
already on the bus your deploy should refer to it as an "invoke"
partnerlink.

Mike.