ode-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Horwitz" <mike.horw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use ode under eclipse's bpel designer ?
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2007 21:23:20 GMT
I have used Eclipse BPEL designer fairly successfully with ode. Two minor
issues came out:

1) Eclipse BPEL designer creates <case/> conditional sections rather than
the <if/> sections supported by Ode - pretty easy to switch manually.

2) The assign editors in Eclipse BPEL do not work very well if you want to
do anything more complicated than direct assignment from one variable to
another. One particularly aggravating issue is that the editor has a habit
of duplicating <literal/> tags on the assign every time the model is saved.

These feel more like Eclipse bugs than anything to do with Ode - I'm sure
they will be ironed out in time. I have also tried the Netbeans BPEL
designer by with less success.

Mike.