ode-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Brown" <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:02:10 GMT
Hmmm.  Does it make sense to open up the eventing facility a little
bit and allow UserEvent or some other such to be dispatched from
within an activity.  I can see plenty of generic applications
(BIM/BAM) for being able to notify on markers in a process, and it
would be a shame to have parallel implementations of eventing
subsystems when we have one for process events already...

-- Paul

--
paulrbrown@gmail.com
http://mult.ifario.us/