ode-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Brown" <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ode Logging, Management API, and JBI
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:43:47 GMT
Hi, Dan --

> I would like to read my ode logs and see all the execution events.  If I
> understand the user guide correctly, the only way to read the binary logs
> are with the management API, and that is only supported in Axis2.
> For those of us in servicemix/JBI land is there a way to direct the events
> to the servicemix log, or a utility to decode the ode logs offline?

You can write a very simple custom event logger against the
org.apache.ode.bpel.iapi.BpelEventListener (http://tinyurl.com/yw7666)
interface; look at the wiki page (http://tinyurl.com/yttjko) for a
little more information.  The wiki page only talks about the AXIS2
integration, but this is actually generic functionality in Ode.  Check
out the base configuration class:

org.apache.ode.il.config.OdeConfigProperties
(http://tinyurl.com/2dk82d)

which is extended by the configuration class in the JBI runtime layer:

org.apache.ode.jbi.OdeConfigProperties
(http://tinyurl.com/22pqq9)

The only caveat is that I haven't tried this one yet myself.

Cheers.

-- Paul