ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Paul Brown" <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL import error on wsdl generated by weblogic workbench
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 07:55:18 GMT
Hi, Dan --

> The additional import line in the schema section turned out not to be
> necessary.  What I did find was make or break was the xml schema namespace
> itself.
> Changing from...
> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
> to
> xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema"
> ...seems to have resolved the import problem.

Gah.  The 2001 URI is the right one from a basic profile perspective
and other perspectives as well.

I grep'd through the codebase, and the 2000 URI appears in some sample
files (JBI pingpong, for example) but not in any of the Java files.
(I checked the intersection of the set of files that contain "Schema"
and "2000".)

> I'm not sure if its a case of using multiple xml schema namespaces in the
> same bpel project or if 2001 will always fail.

I'm surprised that the 2000 URI worked...  I suspect that the culprit is WSDL4J:

http://tinyurl.com/yvphxg

I'd try going with all 2001 schemas if you can.

-- 
paulrbrown@gmail.com
http://mult.ifario.us/

Mime
View raw message