ode-user mailing list archives

From "Van Caesar" <fanbas...@gmail.com>
Subject Does ws-bpel support local operations which are not released to web service?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 11:01:57 GMT
Here a conceptual problem about ws-bpel troubles me. In my thought, as a
language, bpel is based on web service, so it can describe process with the
partnerlink's operations released to web service. We all know, web service
need more system resource, therefor, most time we need to use local
operations which are not released to web service, such as the classes stayed
in internal memory.

Bpel is an advanced computer languge, what I want to know is that whether it
complete some lower functions or not. Now, we want to use apathe ode to make
business process come true.

--
Van Caesar