ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject getUserData from SOAPMessage dissappears
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 01:15:05 GMT

Im using servicemix 3.1 with ode engine.  I can send a SoapMessage to my BPEL
and
in debug mode see it come in to it, copy the SOAPMessage verbatum, then
send it with an invoke to a waiting endpoint.  I successfully recieve the
SOAPMessage in the endpoint, ( service unit ) , and extract out the
SOAPBody, that
contains a JAXBElement that includes a NODE with its "setUserData"  filled
with
XML data, that matches schema.  The Node is there, but the Node.getUserData
is NULL.
In tracking the XML content through the processes, it looks like it
dissappears somewhere
inside the ODE engine, or or the JBI portions...  I have the JBIServiceMIX
process property
set in the Properites file of the ODE-JBI jars.
Is somethign missing in there?  Any Help Greatly appreciated,
TIA