ode-user mailing list archives

From Jollero <Goldhammer.J...@gmx.net>
Subject Building of ODE with Buildr failed...
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:32:40 GMT

Hello,

I have followed the instructions on the website of Apache Ode
(http://incubator.apache.org/ode/building-ode.html). There are no errors by
installing ruby, rake and buildr. But when I want to execute the rake-file
(rake TEST=no package) there are several errors.

For example:
- I fix wrong buildr version (at the beginning)
- I commented out java::JUNIT_REQUIERED (due to an error of rake)
- installed svn commandline client due to error cannot find file svnstatus

Last error is: undefinded methods 'hibernate' for Hibernate:module
I have the updated svn sources from the new svn-location.

On the website there was a message: It justs works!
Sorry, but it doesn´t!!

Can anybody help me? Or can anybody give me a war-file of a current
svn-snapshot! Please...

Thanks in advance.
Jens