ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Endpoint already defined
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:29:54 GMT

Im gettin an endpoint already defined debug message when deploying
a bpel process that includes a wsdl to a service Assembly that has
been already deployed to my JBI ESB ( servicemix )   The assembly
is deployed bound to lw-component.   I would like to have the
bpel invoke it.   I dont see any examples quite like this, however
I would assume an endpoint is an endpoint no matter where
it originiates from..
My deploy.xml file includes a reference to the partnerlink spec'd
in the wsdl.  Can anyone give me clues to what Im doing
wrong?   I have tons of debug..  When I take out the reference
in the deploy.xml, I get a message from the bpel debug that
I have an uninitalized partnerlink...
Are there any examples that I can see that show this scenario??
Looking at the JBI examples, Ping/Pong HelloWorld, dont fit..
Any help greatly appreciated
TIA..