ode-user mailing list archives

From pbax2007 <joel_antony2...@yahoo.com>
Subject error building the latest Apache ODE (1.1) using Ruby
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 14:10:19 GMT

Hi,
Iam new to apache ode, Here is my task, am trying to build the apache ode
(1.1) using ruby, after installing all the gems when i try to build the ode
using the command
"rake TEST=no package" , it gives the following error. I welcome all
valuable suggestions

C:\apacheOde>rake TEST=no package
(in C:/apacheOde)
Downloading org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-all:jar:0.9.7-incubating
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
getaddrinfo: no address associated with hostname.
rake aborted!
Failed to download org.apache.openjpa:openjpa-all:jar:0.9.7-incubating,
tried the following repositories:
http://pxe.intalio.org/public/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository
C:/apacheOde/rakefile:316

C:\apacheOde>

Here is the step i followed .

Installed ruby .
get all the gem file and installed them in the beolow order.

1. gem_name=rake (v. 0.7.3)

2. game_name=facets v. 1.8.54

gem_name=builder (v. 2.1.1)

gem_name=needle (v. 1.2.0)

gem_name=net-ssh (v. 1.1.1)
gem_name=net-sftp (v 1.1.0)

gem_name=rubyzip (v. 0.9.1)

gem_name=highline (v. 1.2.7)

rjb 1.0.4
gem_name=Antwrap (v. 0.5.2)

gem_name=buildr (v. 1.1.3)

Create a file named buildr.rake , and added the proxy sttings.
repositories.proxy = {:host=>"proxy_host", :port=>"proxy_port",
:user=>"user_name", :password=>"user_password"}

I try using the latest version of rjb 1.0.6.and when doing the build using
the command "rake TEST=no package",
 it ask to edit the buildr.rake file and set the proxy as options.proxy, but
after doing the build again it says options is undefind.

Please advise where i am went wrong ?

thanks in advance

joel