ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject WSDL Woes and no mapper
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:57:24 GMT

I edited/compiled the ode-jbi jar to track down my error:
"Could not find a mapper for request message for JBI MEX...."
Inside of the ServiceMixMapper.isRecognized I found that the ode-jbi
processing
validates my Normalized Message and the WSDL.    My wsdl, snippet below,
gets
verified and I can see the method finds the "operation" =myOperation, then
sees the
"partname" =myPart and that seems to be all it can find.   IT dies shortly
thereafter
trying to find another part, pdata I think...  I see the code
"part.getElementName()
returns a null, so it does not go any further, subsequently generating the
error.
WHY, how do I fix it?   Netbeans  5.5 says my WSDL is valid.   SHould there
be
something else in the WSDL the contains somethig for the part.getElement()
find?    Any help greatly appreciated..

WSDL snippet
..
<wsdl:message name="myMessage">
    <wsdl:part name="myPart" type="xs:myBundle" />
</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="myPortType">
    <wsdl:operation name="myOperation">
        <wsdl:input message="tns:myMessage" />