ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:29:45 GMT

Thanks all for responding.  I stopped to compiling the ODE JBI
source and it led me to the fact that there is some XML validation
going on in order for ODE to determine which mapper to use.
SO, NOW, im in XML HELL...  YIKES...  I have to make sure
that my xml is what ODE wants for the servicemix mapper.
The process seems to be verifiying my wsdl and the message xml,
I think...  Need to do more investigating.
It sure helps to be able to compile the ODE-JBI jar file and
see whats happening in there.