ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 18:56:10 GMT

Yes, currently Im using a PoJO with lw-container, but may have
loads of others in the future.
I turned on DEBUG.  I think its soemthing to do
with the deploy.xml file and how Im specifing URL to WSDL.
The namespace that I have used for my BPEL and WSDL
are the same, but with differnt xsd.
I used netbeans to construct them and the example
had them named the same.
MYservice.bpel
MYservice.wsdl

Namesace