ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Re: Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:03:54 GMT

Hi Alex,
I tied changin around the supported message formats by modifying
the ode.properties file, but still got same error.
I am sending SOAP msg and using all the standard
java SOAP calls to create it.  I have pretty much
mimicked the message.xml file that is provided with
the pingpong example.  I am creating the MessageExchange in
some jave code *A Service Unit on my servicemix bus" and using
the Javax.xml.soap, ie. SOAPMessage and related to
create message.  I have all the exact wrappings that the example
has..  I even used the envelope.createName() method to insert a
namespace.   No matter what I do to the message, I still get
same error.   DO I need to reference the WSSL inside the
message?   My code is on intranet and have no way
to get it onto internet unless I wanna do a bunch of re-typing...
WHat is the better message format to use if Im running ODE
in servicemix and talking locally ONLY to the endpoints there.
DO I even need a SOAP message?  WOuld prefer some more
simple,  Are there some examples for doing as I described?
BTY, IM using netbeans IDE to create BPEL, WSDL and XSD.
Hopefully that doesnt matter.
TIA