ode-user mailing list archives

From jbi joe <...@daggerpoint.net>
Subject Could not find a mapper for request message
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:42:36 GMT

I got a MessageTranslationException; Could not find mapper for request
message for JBI MEX
-blahblahblahblah is failed.   Looking at the list here I see that others
have also
had to deal with this exception.    Maybe some additional examples, with
some valid
messages that span ODE JBI, etc..  are in order.   SO How do I fix it?
Other posts have
given me some clues that perhaps my wsdl and msg format are incorrect.
The ODE examples that are provided work fine.  However,  I have some BPEL
reaching out
to invoke some NMR endpoints on my servicemix ESB.  I dont see any examples
that show this.   Perhaps a sample that has java kicking off a BPEL
endpoint, then the BPEL
kicking of a bunch of java based endpoints.    I know its all supposed to be
abstract, but
Im from missouri, show me,,, please..   TIA  ANy help greatly appreciated..
TIA